You are here
Forest & Rangeland Drought
- Characterizing Drought for Forested Landscapes and Streams
- Physiological Responses of Forests to Future Drought
- Impacts of Drought on Forest Dynamics, Structure, Diversity, and Management
- Forest Biogeochemistry in Response to Drought
- Insects and Pathogen Responses to Drought
- Fire and Drought
- Rangeland Drought: Effects, Restoration, and Adaptation
- Detecting and Monitoring Large-Scale Drought Effects on Forests: Toward an Integrated Approach
- Ecohydrological Implications of Drought
- Economics and Societal Considerations of Drought in Forests and Rangelands
To learn more about this synthesis check out the webinar held by the authors here.
The Climate Hubs have synthesized the assessment for each of their region's stakeholders--you can find out what this report means for you by clicking on the link for your region below.